Wow, it’s been a while since I’ve posted on here (about 2 weeks to be exact).
Since I blogged every single day for 30+ days straight, going 2 weeks without it seems like a lifetime.
I definitely missed it, but I’m finding there is only so much time in the day and I’ve been dedicating my extra time to freeing my voice – my intention for March and rehearsing for a Shakespeare show with some of my friends!
So, I’m going to do a merm musings or what I’ve learned recently pt. 4 to update what’s been going on 🙂
- cabin fever is a real thing – to avoid it, leave for the weekend and you’ll come back feeling more grateful and refreshed
- it’s all about perspective
- it takes some time for love to seep into your heart and to melt down your defenses to allow that love to open you up
- you don’t need to do it on your own
- in your sisters are your best friends, cuddle partners, therapists, and now business partners
- I definitely want to experience the joy of having a child – how could I be on this earth and not partake in that glorious part of the human experience?!
- drinking frozen smoothies is not good for your digestion, but they’re delish
- smoothies are amazing, because you can get all your supplements in first thing in the morning
- i’m not intolerant to gluten, but I am to dairy
- a relationship is simply a pact between two souls being like – hey do you want to act as each others mirrors so we can reach nirvana faster? we will count on each other to expose all of our uglies so we can work through it and grow
- how do I turn off notifications on my computer? I don’t want to see all the emails and messages I’m getting on the top of my screen, it’s very distracting.
- thrive market is the best thing ever because its like getting a box of Whole Foods goodies delivered straight to my door
- nobody really ever has it “figured out”
- train travel is the best for finishing plays you’ve been meaning to read
- shakespeare actually had some really smart things to say
- I still don’t understand why we have to keep telling his stories though, lets tell some new gosh darn stories
- seeing old friends that you’ve known for more than a decade warms your soul and reminds you how far you’ve come and how much you’ve both stayed the same
- scones with clotted cream and jam is just an orgasm in my mouth
- also the combo of a rose macaron with lavender tea is just the star of my dreams
- it’s okay to not like things that other people really like: like dogs and listening to music
- i need to start doing regular technology detoxes
- don’t eat an edible in new york city because you might end up wandering underground forgetting where you are and where you’re going and that sounds like a dangerous place to be
- love is always the most important